Bodum 8-Cup Thermal Press Pot
Featured on Amazon.com
Ideal for home or office, this French press coffeemaker doubles as an insulated thermos so coffee stays hot and fresh for up to two hours.
A fast, easy, and space-saving way to brew black or flavored coffees or any variety of teas, this 8-cup (1 liter; 32 ounces) thermal press pot brings versatility and calm to the daily routine. The handsome stainless-steel unit sports a polished finish, as well as a unique double-walled design that keeps its contents hot for up to two hours–no more preparing hot drinks in a coffeemaker or teapot and then transferring them to a thermos to keep warm. Even more, its stainless-steel plunger features a fine mesh filter assembly that eliminates the mess and waste of disposable filters and helps to retain coffee’s subtle flavors, resulting in a delicious alternative to the diluted taste that occurs when brewed through a paper filter. Additional highlights include an oversized ergonomic handle for a steady grip while dispensing or transporting, a handled safety lid that twists closed to prevent liquids from splashing or heat from escaping through the spout between pours, and an included measuring spoon and instruction manual. The thermal press pot cleans up quickly in the dishwasher and measures approximately 5-2/7 by 6-8/9 by 8-1/2 inches.
- 8-cup thermal press pot brews coffee or tea and keeps it hot for up to 2 hours
- Double-walled stainless-steel construction with polished finish
- 3-part stainless-steel plunger’s fine mesh filter ensures a flavorful brew
- Large handle and twist-shut lid; includes measuring spoon and instructions; dishwasher-safe
- Measures approximately 5-2/7 by 6-8/9 by 8-1/2 inches