Hand Carved Coffee Root Trays
Featured at NOVICA, in association with National Geographic
Hand Carved Coffee Root Wood Catchall Trays, ‘Canoe’
The pale grain of coffee root finds a showcase in a pair of versatile catchall trays. Carved by hand, they take the shape of canoes. Tomas Cardenas creates this delightful design.
Please note: The catchalls are intended for decorative or dry food use only; please do not use with wet foods or clean the pieces with water.
- Free Gift Wrap From Guatemala
- Gift Message Card
- Artist Story Card
- HAPPY ARTISANS – Fair prices, no binding contracts, and the freedom to make a success of their craft by building a sustainable business.
- HAPPY CUSTOMERS – Unique handmade products, great value, and the joy of helping to nurture and elevate the craft of global artisans.
- A GLOBAL MARKETPLACE – Artisans from around the world (many living in rural communities) don’t have the means to sell their work on the international market. NOVICA gives them a free platform to do this, and reach customers on a global scale.
- REGIONAL SUPPORT – Our teams of local art experts based in every region, provide artisans with all the backup they need. From product development advice, to quality control assistance, we are there to make their listing process as smooth as possible.
- DETAILED ARTISAN PROFILES – If you’re like us, you care about who you’re buying from, and who you’re supporting. This is why we go out of our way to capture the real artisan story. On every product page you’ll find a portrait and detailed biography of each artist.