Recycled Coffee Sack Tote Bag
Featured at NOVICA, in association with National Geographic
Leather and Recycled Jute Tote Bag from Guatemala, ‘Clean Coffee’
Alfonso Velasquez transforms recycling into chic elegance with this original travel bag. The bag’s jute part comes from an original coffee sack with information printed both in English and Spanish. Velasquez trims the bag with soft nubuck leather in dark brown. The interior is lined in black and has a pocket, while the main travel bag closes with a zipper.
Please expect slight variations in the bag’s message as it depends on the availability of coffee sacks. The artisan will strive to replicate the original design.
- Free Gift Wrap From Guatemala
- Gift Message Card
- Artist Story Card
- Bag: 13.5″ H x 18.5″ W x 8.25″ D
- Handles: 16″ L x 0.8″ W
- Drop length: 6.5″ from strap to bag
- HAPPY ARTISANS – Fair prices, no binding contracts, and the freedom to make a success of their craft by building a sustainable business.
- HAPPY CUSTOMERS – Unique handmade products, great value, and the joy of helping to nurture and elevate the craft of global artisans.
- A GLOBAL MARKETPLACE – Artisans from around the world (many living in rural communities) don’t have the means to sell their work on the international market. NOVICA gives them a free platform to do this, and reach customers on a global scale.
- REGIONAL SUPPORT – Our teams of local art experts based in every region, provide artisans with all the backup they need. From product development advice, to quality control assistance, we are there to make their listing process as smooth as possible.
- DETAILED ARTISAN PROFILES – If you’re like us, you care about who you’re buying from, and who you’re supporting. This is why we go out of our way to capture the real artisan story. On every product page you’ll find a portrait and detailed biography of each artist.